Home / News / Kevin Durant Brushes Off Alleged Burner Account Claims, Calls It “Twitter Nonsense”

Kevin Durant Brushes Off Alleged Burner Account Claims, Calls It “Twitter Nonsense”

Spread the love

NBA star Kevin Durant said he is done paying attention to “Twitter nonsense” after questions emerged about whether he had been using burner accounts on the social-media platform.

Speaking on Feb. 18, 2026, Durant briefly addressed the chatter surrounding the alleged accounts but made clear he had no interest in continuing the conversation. “I’m not concerned with that,” he said, turning the focus back to basketball.

The alleged burner episode sparked fresh scrutiny of Durant’s online activity earlier in the week, prompting reporters to seek his response. Instead, the 13-time All-Star shut down the topic, insisting he would not let social media distract him from the season.

No further details about the suspected accounts were provided, and Durant did not take additional questions on the matter.

Kevin Durant Brushes Off Alleged Burner Account Claims, Calls It “Twitter Nonsense” - Imagem do artigo original

Source: New York Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *