Home / News / Beverly Hills apologizes to Jaylen Brown for shutting down mansion event — but he says ‘damage is already done’

Beverly Hills apologizes to Jaylen Brown for shutting down mansion event — but he says ‘damage is already done’

Spread the love

Beverly Hills says sorry to Jaylen Brown after mansion gathering was halted
SLUG: beverly-hills-apology-jaylen-brown-event-shutdown

The City of Beverly Hills has issued a formal apology to Jaylen Brown after municipal officials shut down a gathering he hosted at a rented mansion earlier this month.

The apology, delivered on Feb. 19, 2026, acknowledged that the city’s intervention prematurely ended the private event. Details of why the gathering was stopped were not disclosed in the statement.

Brown responded that “the damage is already done,” indicating that the shutdown had lasting consequences despite the city’s expression of regret.

Beverly Hills apologizes to Jaylen Brown for shutting down mansion event — but he says ‘damage is already done’ - Imagem do artigo original

Source: New York Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *